设为首页收藏本站
投诉及帮助: 点击这里给我发消息

中英网论坛

查看: 1816|回复: 1

[拒签续签] 英国签证拒签信 英文版

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-3-18 13:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我是2014.3.28号去英大使馆交的签证资料,本来信心满满,以为百分百会过签,其实,结果当然不是我想得到的!
签证官的拒签理由,英文版:
i note that you have stated that you are unemplyed in china and that the main source of your foud is received through stocks and shares,in support of this i note that you have submitted a bank statement from huaxia bank which shows deposits of rmb 120000 between th 15th and 17th of february 2014. you have stated in your appliction form that you receive an income of RMB5000 a month and therefore the above  depostis relate to 24 times your claimed monthly income being received inthe  space of 2 working days. you are not shown how you have beenable to accumulate such a large amount of fouds which are not in line with your claimed monthly income .
i am therefore not satisfied that you will be able to maintaim and accommodate yourself adequately out of resources available to you without recourse to public funds or taking employment ; or will, with any dependants,be maintained and or accommodated adequately by relatives or friends who can demonstrate they are able and intend to do so,and are legally present in the UK,OR will be at the time of your visit,
i am therefore not satisfied that you can meet the cost of the return or onward journey.
i am therefore not satisfied that you do not intend to live for extended periods in the UK through frequent or successive vistis.
i am therefore not satisfied that  you intend to leave the UK at the end of the period stated by you.
i note that you have stated that you are single in china and although you have stated that your parents are resident inchina you have not  provided me with any evidence of their where abouts of if you maintain any contact with your parents in china.you have also not shown me that you have any additional family with whom you maintain any contact in china.
in line with the fact that you also do not have comfirmed form of employment this leads me to question if the reasons for your wanting to travel t6o china  at the end of this visit are as strong as they should be.
i am therefore not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry to the UK as a visitor for a limited period as stated by you.
看一下吧,仅供参考啊
看完这封信后,我感觉我真不是以旅游为目的去英国了,我真的被他们说服了!
哈哈,好有意思的英国签证啊。
发表于 2014-3-21 14:11 | 显示全部楼层
楼主这么悲催,被拒签了啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖

本版积分规则

QQ|排行榜|小黑屋|Archiver|UKER.net ( 沪ICP备11021479号-1  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 02:48