中英网论坛

查看: 4380|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Head of Research | Chengdu, China

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-4-16 18:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Due to aggressive expansion plan, our client - an international market intelligence solution provider - is looking to hire an experienced manager to lead a research centre in China. The role will be based in Chengdu, China.

Leading, motivating and growing a research team in China, and directing team’s effort to use the most effective analytic processes and research methodologies to address clients’ business needs are expected of this role. The successful candidate will also play an active role in the daily operati##被过滤## and spearheading improvement initiative of the Centre. This is a highly visible role as significant communication with the Senior Management is expected from the incumbent.

Applicants with a sense of urgency, who thrive in a dynamic and fact-paced environment, and have proven track record in providing timely soluti##被过滤##, are strongly encouraged to apply. Ideally, candidates should have worked in a market research agency environment and team management experience. Alternatively we would also c##被过滤##ider applicants with prior experience in outbound call centre management or management c##被过滤##ulting. Fluency in English and Mandarin language skills is imperative for the success of this role.

This global client is growing exponentially; therefore it is an exciting time to join the organisation to undertake this newly created role now. The successful incumbent will be rewarded with a progressive career and competitive remuneration package.

If this role excites you, please send your CV and/or enquiries to cindy.yeo@mriwwnetwork.com for further c##被过滤##ideration and/or information. Resume prepared in languages other than English would not be c##被过滤##idered.

[ 本帖最后由 cindyyeo 于 2008-4-16 20:25 编辑 ]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 顶 踩
2#
发表于 2008-4-17 10:44 | 只看该作者
呵呵,好像没写薪酬啦
3#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-24 18:07 | 只看该作者
salary is negotiable.
4#
发表于 2008-5-1 16:10 | 只看该作者
i want 750,000 yuans per year, is that ok?
I am perfect for this job.
5#
发表于 2008-5-1 17:05 | 只看该作者
if you say 750,000 yuans ok, i will send you my CV, it will be the most powerful CV in this planet.
您需要登录后才可以回帖

本版积分规则

QQ|排行榜|小黑屋|Archiver|UKER.net ( 沪ICP备11021479号-1  

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 09:42