设为首页收藏本站
投诉及帮助: 点击这里给我发消息

中英网论坛

查看: 954|回复: 4

My Prayer

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-2 05:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Dear god,

I know that she’s out there...the one I’m suppose to share my whole life with.

And in time...you’ll show her to me.

Will you take care of her, comfort her, and protect her...until that day we Meet.

And let her know...my heart...is beating with hers.

In a dream I hold you close. Embracing you with my hands. You gazed at me with eyes full of love And made me understand.

That I was meant to share it with you. My heart my mind my soul. Then I open my eyes. And all I see reality shows I’m alone.

But I know someday that you’ll be by my side. Cause I know god’s just waiting till the time is right.

God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm. When the day’s cold will you keep her warm. When the darkness falls will you please shine her the way.

God will you let her know that I love her so. When theres no one there that she’s not alone. Just close her eyes and let her know. My heart is beating with hers.

So I prayed until that day. When our hearts will beat as one. I will wait so patiently For that day to come.

I know someday that you’ll be by my side. Cause I know god’s just waiting till the time is right.

God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm. When the day’s cold will you keep her warm. When the darkness falls will you please shine her the way.

God will you let her know that I love her so. When theres no one there that she's not alone. Just close her eyes and let her know. My heart is beating with hers.

Is beating with hers. My heart is beating with hers. It’s beating with hers.

God will you let her know that I love her so. When theres no one there that she’s not alone. Just close her eyes and let her know. My heart is beating with hers.

Oh~~~ It’s beating with hers.

我不相信神,但是我相信心。

My Prayer

My Prayer

[MP=300,60,true]http://coco.blognews.cn/attachments/month_0509/mjbp_3.mp3[/MP]

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-11-1 22:04:45编辑过]
发表于 2006-11-5 03:36 | 显示全部楼层

支持

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-11-4 19:38:18编辑过]
发表于 2006-12-4 07:07 | 显示全部楼层

可以的。心可以带你去任何地方。

楼主| 发表于 2019-4-11 22:25 | 显示全部楼层