设为首页收藏本站
投诉及帮助: 点击这里给我发消息

中英网论坛

查看: 3136|回复: 2

[活动专题] 圣诞年度聚会--托斯卡那狂欢夜

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-12-21 23:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Dear friends,

Here is the party invitation from UKCLA (UK Chinese Law Association). Although most of participants are lawyers, trust me, you still can make new friends and have great fun at that day.

By the way, I will not join in this party but go for vacati##被过滤## outside Shanghai during Christmas holidays.

Wish all of you Merry Christmas!

God bless you, my friends!

coco

Dear guys,

It seems quite a while we haven't met each other or had fun together. As the Christmas is approaching, why don't we just crawl out to celebrate this special day with all old freinds and new freinds. To cut it for short, On that special night, we would like to present you this brilliant X'mas Gourmate .

I guess lots of you have ever been to Italy. It is really a fantastic country, for food and for scene. Are you missing it, still tracking it in your memory from time to time, do you want to spend this Christmas Eve in the dreaming Italy?

Then, join us this time----

Annual Gathering for Christmas-- Toscana's Carnival Eve

圣诞年度聚会--托斯卡那狂欢夜

Venue: Toscana Restaraunt, Shanxi North Road (Nanjing West Road) No. 278 laceName w:st="on">JinyinglaceName> laceName w:st="on">InternationallaceName> laceType w:st="on">Shopping CenterlaceType> Floor 8th.

上海陕西北路(南京西路)278号金鹰国际购物中心8楼, 托斯那亚意大利餐厅

Entry Fee: 160 RMB/person.

160元/人

Capacity: 120-150

人数:120-150人。

Time: Christmas Eve, December 24, 2005. From 19:00 to 24:00. The Buffet begins from 19:30.

时间:平安夜,2005年12月24日,晚上7点到午夜12点。

Scheme:

活动内容:

1. Buffet: traditional and decent Italy food: Italy Sausage, Toscana Salad, Special Steak, Fresh Vegetable, Special Pizza, Fried Chicken Wing, Seafoods, Shrimp,Disert, Tiramisu, Various Breads, Snack, Icecreams, Fruits, Soft-drink, Cocktail, Wine; Turkey to be served by the restaurant.

绝对地道的意大利食物:意大利特色烤肠,恺撒色拉,Toscana 色拉,特色牛排,新鲜时蔬,特色pizza,烤翅,特色海鲜,大虾,甜点,提拉米苏,各色花式的面包,小吃,洋葱圈,各色冰淇淋, 水果,softdrink无限畅饮,cocktail无限畅饮,只要您需要,餐厅工作人员还会把我们特定的红酒为您送到面前;另外,在浓情的托斯卡那,我们的店家还会为我们奉上火鸡大餐。

2. Games and Lucky Draw:

If you attend last year's Christmas party, you may still rememeber we prepared a lot of funny games and wonderful gifts for you.

This year, no exception, we work out a more funny games list for you.

游戏和幸运抽奖:

The Game Section is always the climax part of our gathering. Girls and boys, come in together, we design lots imaginative games for fun.

In Lucky Drawing Section, try your luck ,

发表于 2005-12-21 23:42 | 显示全部楼层

阿哦……通知太晚了,早就安排好了……

发表于 2005-12-22 00:09 | 显示全部楼层
帮忙UP!
您需要登录后才可以回帖

本版积分规则

QQ|排行榜|小黑屋|Archiver|UKER.net ( 沪ICP备11021479号-1  

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 08:46