中英网论坛

查看: 797|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【讨论】关于抗议 HOME OFFICE涨签证费举行##被过滤##的倡议书!

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-11-30 15:23 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
从去年开始,英国签证处开始实行续签收费制度,由原来的不要费用增加到面签250磅,寄签150磅。在明年的4月,这个价格将要在次上涨,这个事如果不加以抵制的话,那么明年,后年签证费用就不会是600,而是800,1000,2000,所以我建议所有在英国的中国留学生组织起来,去伦敦##被过滤##抗议续签费用上涨的问题!!

请大家放弃自扫门前雪的想法,所有大学的中国学生会组织起来将是一股很大的力量!!!

对于欧盟学生来说,续签的问题几乎没有,所以续签费用根本是冲着中国学生而来的,而中国留学生的权益却根本没有增加一点点!!

大家都知道,去年在英国各地,尤其是伦敦发生的中国学生被打劫案,被偷盗案,诚然,有一些中国人,不顾自己民族,不顾自己同胞,犯下严重的罪行,但是,我相信,绝大多数的中国留学生都是守法的。看看,英国ZF是如何对待我们的吧!!报案没有人理,迟迟没有案件记录,银行不予理会学生的合理要求。难道我们就甘愿做英国的弱势一族麽??难道我们的临时居民户口就不受英国ZF保护麽??

鲁迅先生说:不在沉默中爆发,就在沉默中灭亡!!
我们的要求是合理的!!!为我们自己的福利出一份力!!

每年,我们为英国ZF交纳了大笔的费用,难道我们不该有自己的权益吗????

请大家响应!!!!将此贴转贴到所有你知道的网站!!谢谢大家!!

To be or not to be ,that is a question!

做与不做,这是一个问题!!!

不做,永远不会有任何好的结果!!

请大家不要用轻蔑的态度来看待这个问题,认真的考虑!!

有人可能说,你是不是吃饱了撑的!!我告诉大家,我不单单为了自己,也是为了所有在英国的中国留学生的权益!!

有人可能说,你这是天方夜谈,我说,只要大家联合,没有问题解决不了的!!!

请大家支持!!

请看到这个帖子的各个学校的学联同学联系我,e-mail:jingli1977@gmail.com:07775678113。让我们共同商量一下抗议##被过滤##的事情!!

##被过滤##在英国是合法化的,所以请大家不要有什么顾虑,坚决的投入到这项活动中来!!!!

谢谢大家!!

计划:1.联合所有大学的学联,共同讨论##被过滤##的时间,地点和我们的口号。

2.拟定我们的##被过滤##目的,个人认为以下几点:减少签证的费用由目前的面签250磅,寄签150磅减少到我们可以接受的价格,例如面签50磅,寄签25磅。确定中国留学生的权益,要求获得应有的权利,要求ZF专门设立中国留学生问题办公室,给我们一个可以解决本身问题的空间。简化留学签证系统的繁琐和提高homeoffice的办事效率。如有遗漏,请大家予以补充!

以下抗議書--轉至某大学学联的會員—liushajiaofeng

希望给一些人启迪,不足之处还请多指教,集思广益吗。

Hello, Sir/Madam:

This letter is regarding to the new proposal which suggests £400 should be charged for each individual interview for student’s visa extension. On the base that I have no positive comment about this proposal, I would like to express my own thoughts:
The first thing I would like to mention, is that this ‘visa extension procedure’ is not a service that you set to benefit us,—include we Chinese students even if we are charged, but for you—the British civilians. For example, by setting this procedure, the people who are not qualified to ‘live in Britain’ are selected by you, and mainly, you get the benefits from the result. Thus, we are not the beneficiary at the first place; we go to the home office regularly following your order, and you do not even pay us the travel expenses, may I ask why you mention the word ‘benefit’ in the questionnaire?
Secondly, recently there has been a voice supports this proposal states that ‘if you don’t want to pay the fees, don’t come to this country’. This statement is rude, and certainly we Chinese people can not make this kind of statements. Furthermore, it is funny, imagine if on my door it says ‘any one comes into my house will be killed’, can I kill anyone without liabilities, just like you can say ‘if you don’t want to be killed, don’t come into my house’, if so, I would like to take the opportunity to invite you to my house... However if you do not feel this statement is reasonable, do not even take it into account while you discuss—if you do discuss.
At last, it is necessary to emphasis again that, this ‘students’ visa extension’ procedure contributes most to the British tax-payers, if the great British tax-payers do not feel like to pay for it, would they suggest you to cancel it? On the other hand, if you c##被过滤##ider that we also get bene
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 顶 踩
2#
发表于 2004-12-1 06:15 | 只看该作者
头一个支持 支持原创 什么时候去叫我 现在空虚得要命[em01]
3#
发表于 2004-12-2 08:36 | 只看该作者
我也想去,虽然不知道有没有机会在这里续签,但是能为中国学生出一点力也是好的,况且国内可没这种机会,呵呵!
4#
发表于 2004-12-4 18:39 | 只看该作者
支持~!
您需要登录后才可以回帖

本版积分规则

QQ|排行榜|小黑屋|Archiver|UKER.net ( 沪ICP备11021479号-1  

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 06:24