中英网论坛

查看: 1062|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[埃塞克斯] , I still don’t believe.

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-11-16 13:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
It has been said that when people succeed, it is because of hard work and that luck has nothing to do with success. Although I believe that hard work is very important and is the surest way to success for most people, and cheap ugg boots let me more believe the luck often plays an important role in success. I remember this pair of shoes is one of the gifts of my birthday. One of my best friend give me a pair of the ugg boots on sale as the present. And he tell me this boots will let me knock the wood. At begin, I still don’t believe. But from that day, I am luck all the time. I am very thankful for my friend, and his present mbt clearance . While the influence of luck cannot be ignored, this is not to say that one should depend on it and ignore the value of hard work. If one is willing to work hard, I believe that success will eventually be achieved, with or without the added benefit of luck. Thus, even though the botte de pluie make me luckier, if we have not worked hard to develop our knowledge and skills, we may not recognize that lucky breakthrough when it comes along. Therefore, I need the luck from the ugg outlet , but also the hard working.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖

本版积分规则

QQ|排行榜|小黑屋|Archiver|UKER.net ( 沪ICP备11021479号-1  

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 04:40