中英网论坛

查看: 1121|回复: 9
打印 上一主题 下一主题

布什恶毒讽刺、辱骂神舟5号

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2003-11-10 04:46 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
这是我浏览白宫网站http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/101603.asp发现的布什对中国神舟5号恶毒攻击、谩骂、讽刺、诽谤的谈话。
我国不公开当然有一定的考虑,但是位卑未敢忘忧国,作为普通中国人,有必要了解并且沉思,只有中国人自强才能生生不息。美国永远只考虑自己的霸权,对他们要有所警惕。
我自己翻了一下,不太好,但是大概意思差不多。由此可见,提高我国的科技水平、增强国力,是多么现实的事情。神州五号的意义,我直到今天才深入了解了。

原文:

http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/101603.asp

welcoming red china's 40-year-late entry to the space age, president bush issues stern demand that orientals never trespass on america's moon
statement by the president
the president: good morning. today brings news that the red republic of chineses has, for the first time in its history, successfully sent a human being into earth orbit and brought him home safely again. this is a tremendous achievement – especially for a race of people who can be blindfolded with a strand of dentil floss. so on behalf of america, russia, and everyone else in the 21st century, let me say how impressively cute we find this development, and look forward to a future where the yellow man remains on the cutting edge – rolling out such modern technological marvels as the steam engine, hoola hoop, and ham radio vacuum tube. hell, the way these chinateezos are going, the 1960's are gonna be a bright decade!
and so today, as backward chinafolk celebrate this accomplishment in their streets filled with pig-tailed school girls, pokem##被过滤##, and corn rat-dog vendors, we congratulate them. when the united states did the same thing way back in the 1950's – only better, and with chimps – everyone here went all spastic, too. at the time, many noted how our celebrati##被过滤## were reminiscent of those held early in america's history, after francis scott key invented fireworks and the pilgrims used an ear of corn, a nail and an injun torso to make the world's first compass. that's why i'm confident that if china keeps reaching, maybe one day they will even grow up to be a country that doesn't get its split-sideways butt crack kicked by that tiny nation of mega-rich ninjas who can somehow make nintendos, yet can't even build a simple fire to cook their raw fish nuggets.
i am told the chineses' debut manned space mission is notable for its many firsts. for instance, their "long march cz-2 f" rocket is the first enemy spacecraft to be powered entirely by american technology. that's right, because prior to chinese spy wen whore lee stealing all our secrets by gossiping with dick cheney, those people were still trying to power rocket ships with testosterone, instead of nigrogen, using trans##被过滤##ual "lady" olympians ri**** stationary bicycles! but what do you expect from people so stupid they make umbrellas out of paper? why, i hear tell those minglings are bursting with pride because their kung-funaut chowed down in zero gravity on some garlic chicken feet, those deep-fried burritos they call egg rolls, and that dish that looks like a normal guy ate a bunch of sizzilean and broccoli and couldn't keep it down. i just hope they got the poor fella back quick, because every time me and laura order that food from the wok n' roll, the diarrhea makes us so dehydrated, we come out looking like eunice kennedy shriver.
that said, in the midst of all this jubilation, i must temper my enthusiasm with a somber note. to obi won jenobao, premier of china, i must insist that your country not get any funny ideas about how it might use its new space vehicular abilities in the future. indeed, let all chinamen know that america will defend her territories against any and all communist incursi##被过滤##.
specifically, china must forget about any designs it may have on america's moon. we know that lots of those folks pray to some young moon, and as such experience lunar cravings, but let it be known that that satellite belongs exclusively to us. it was america that first smashed probes into the moon. and it was america – and america only – that sent a manned invasion force to the moon and planted
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 顶 踩
2#
发表于 2003-11-10 07:17 | 只看该作者
欠扁!!!那只大猩猩。。。。。。
3#
发表于 2003-11-10 09:55 | 只看该作者
哎。。怎麽這樣啊。。氣氛。

不過,雖然我很認真的看了。還是沒怎麽看懂的說。
4#
发表于 2003-11-10 10:02 | 只看该作者
kao 看来是真的~~~~无语~~~~母亲的
5#
发表于 2003-11-10 10:14 | 只看该作者
布死就这素质啊!
下一个遭暗杀的美国总捅就是他了!
6#
发表于 2003-11-10 09:41 | 只看该作者
F     U       C       K           USA
7#
发表于 2003-11-10 09:56 | 只看该作者
我真不敢相信,如果这些真的是美国总统说的,无异于对中国宣战啊~~~

就目前来看,美国没必要这么敌视中国的~~~即使是二战过程中,美国都没有这么说过德国吧?

而且作为美国总统,就算他真的这么认为,他也不能这么说,如果按照你的翻译,这都成了泼妇骂街了~~~哪里还向是一个总统说的话~~~

持怀疑态度~~~
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-10 12:59 | 只看该作者
以下是引用mikewei在2003-11-10 1:41:00的发言:
F     U       C       K           USA

这位帅哥!
崇拜你!!
9#
发表于 2003-11-10 09:41 | 只看该作者
##被过滤## USA
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-10 12:49 | 只看该作者
以下是引用小园花乱飞在2003-11-10 1:56:00的发言:
我真不敢相信,如果这些真的是美国总统说的,无异于对中国宣战啊~~~

就目前来看,美国没必要这么敌视中国的~~~即使是二战过程中,美国都没有这么说过德国吧?

而且作为美国总统,就算他真的这么认为,他也不能这么说,如果按照你的翻译,这都成了泼妇骂街了~~~哪里还向是一个总统说的话~~~

持怀疑态度~~~

其实也不怪你怀疑啦,怎么说作为一个总统也不应该说出这种话
即使其实他很想说
但这个其实不是对外的
而是白宫内部的讲话
象这种讲话,白宫的网站还有很多地!

总之就是,这个变态,笨蛋,##被过滤##!
这还不够形容他!!

您需要登录后才可以回帖

本版积分规则

QQ|排行榜|小黑屋|Archiver|UKER.net ( 沪ICP备11021479号-1