[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-4-8 21:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 19:50:43 +0800
Subject: 你好,HEFP的学长
你好,学长,先恭喜你进WARWICK,这一年来你辛苦了。
我想问你下关于WARWICK HEFP的一些情况,你有空的话帮我解答一下好嘛?

首先,我的雅思只有6分(6/6/5.5/5.5),这个成绩在所有HEFP新生是属于怎么样的一个水准呢?根据往年HEFP情况中,6分这分数的人大多是去了哪几个学校?

而我在去HEFP前,我应该学点什么,或者把雅思考到多少分为最佳?

我在一个BLOG里看见说去年HEFP里被CLEAR的学生有80个,而WBS的录取率将近在10%不到,这个属实嘛?那读HEFP BS的人数有多少呢?

最后,我相信好多人都对HEFP都有很多的疑惑,我会把学长的回信发到校友录里的,希望得到学长的宝贵建议。

谢谢

Dear 陈雷 (:

Sure! I would like to answer your questi##被过滤##.
(Actually now i'm doing revisi##被过滤## with my friends in library, working hard for the finanl exams)

Firstly and honestly, ur result 6 is pretty Good. Congratuation! Based on my experiences, the range is between 5.5 to 8; in fact, majority students are 5.5. In my case, my IELT was 6.5.

Secondly, "6分这分数的人大多是去了哪几个学校?" It is really hard to say. As u know, it all depends on how much efforts u put in,  ur exam techniques, and  sometimes also including the "luck" elements.

Thirdly, "去HEFP前,应该学点什么,或者把雅思考到多少分为最佳?" Em... first of all, would u like to tell me what course have u chosen for HEFP?  As i known, there are 4 categories: Business studies students, Social studies students, Law students and Engineering students. I studied Business studies. For us, there are 5 subjects: Economics, business studies, English for academic purpose, Sociology and Math. "应该学点什么" Depends on ur course, in addition, ur IELT's result would not be a problem, don't worry.

Forthly, to certain extend, ur reference is true. It is competitive to enter the WBS, this is due to  demand and supply (economic concept). Approximately, there are 20 students in a class, and only 1 students can enter the WBS. (of course, there are devisi##被过滤##, one class may have a few, on the other hand, could be none)

Finally, u may post my reply to Blog. Good luck!

God bless
Crystal

希望对各位去HEFP读书的学友们有用。
也谢谢WBS的大大CRYSTAL。

[ 本帖最后由 ch116626236 于 2009-4-8 21:48 编辑 ]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 顶 踩
2#
发表于 2011-8-3 12:27 | 只看该作者
我今年去讀Warwick Foundation的Business Studies。 我希望明年至少可以留在Warwick讀Accounting and Finance或去LSE。
1. 你當年是讀Business Studies嗎,可不可以告訴我你的成績?什麼樣的成績+什麼條件可以進Accounting and Finance?
2. 我聽說Coursework決定你報UCAS的predicted grades,是這樣嗎? 我想了解多一點有關coursework這個東西?
3. 我想提前在暑假準備一下,應該看什麼書?
我真的下定決心去那學習,如果你覺得還有什麼我可以做幫助我拿到Warwick Accounting and Finance的offer,請告訴我.

真的萬分感謝,你也可以給我發e-mail. andyzhliu.hk@gmail.com

再次謝謝你

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖

本版积分规则

QQ|排行榜|小黑屋|Archiver|UKER.net ( 沪ICP备11021479号-1  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 14:42