返回列表 发新帖
楼主: bsu
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[城市娱乐] where to buy phone card?

[复制链接]
16#
发表于 2005-11-15 11:03 | 只看该作者

i dont know any additional charge.

I havent used up 5 pounds I bought when I came in late November. I guess £5 can lasts over 6 hours. Try that your self!

1.dial 9(on campus)

2.pin number

4.0086.............................#

enjoy. It's really easy to follow the instruction.

17#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-17 14:18 | 只看该作者

Thank you very much indeed my friend!

what course are you doing?

18#
发表于 2005-11-17 14:40 | 只看该作者

Foundation for Engineering, followed by Ship Science.

I know you r a EE student. I am very sorry to know one of your most important experiment building was destroyed. Have you ever thought about jump to other uni?

19#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-17 16:14 | 只看该作者

good,you must be a young man then.

i am 21 now,quite old.

i have never thought that i were going to change course.

ECS is still the best in this planet.

i am a first year student,so i am not affected at all,everything is as normal now.

i still can do the labs because Zepler opens this week and will for ever.

my lectures are still running. so i am not disavantaged.

the crucial thing is that ECS has a lot of clever people,these people make a big diference so we are the best.

we are going to claim 110m pounds back,so the optoelectronic building can be rebuilt in 2 years time.

when i become a third year student,i will study optoelectronics using all the brand new facilities.

besides,the building now is c##被过滤##tructing opposite to the Nightingale Building is mainly for ECS.

So a lot of interesting thing will happen after 2 years not just the new optoelectronic research centre.

My course is very challenging,i am studying 7 modules each semester,i don't think other uni provide learning opportunity like this.

there is no doubt that ECS is simply the best. I am confident that i can gain maximum benefits possible through this course.

there is a good side on the fire as well.people will start to c##被过滤##ider safety more,so it's good to make everything safe before we work in a lab building. i think after this lesson,the new lab will be the safest ever.

20#
发表于 2005-11-18 10:08 | 只看该作者

Everything seems very nice.

but I guess MIT has the best EE department.

7 modules every semester, is that what every ECS student do? That seems to much.

21#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-18 14:18 | 只看该作者

i don't think MIT is better than us.

i believe when i finish this course,i will be better than MIT graduates holding the same M.Eng electronic degree.

yes,there are a lot of work,and i am very busy.

actually it is 6 modules + labs. the labs take more time than each module.

each semester,i have to spend 150 pounds on books.too expensive,but still worth as you learn so much!

22#
发表于 2005-11-18 17:35 | 只看该作者

At least in research of EE, MIT is ahead of any other uni. Do you know Time Berners Lee is doing a research project in MIT? Why not in soton?

Anyway, that's just what I think according to those I saw and heard.牛人到了哪里都牛。

23#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-19 09:49 | 只看该作者

yes,you are right.MIT is larger,and facilities are very sophisticated. but everything need to build up from the foundation,then the ground floor,then 1st....

at the moment,i am at the initial stage,my wings are still not strong and full of feathers.i need to grasp a lot of knowledge before start doing work with those high-tech equipment.i say ECS is the best,this is for me at this particular level(the stage to build a solid foundation).i am content with the amount of knowledge that i have gained for these 6 weeks.

talk about learning,if you could understand the principles very well,then these underlining principles would help you analyse harder problems,and create new products.

on this aspect,ECS is the best,teaching is great,and the course basically covers everything.which is what i like.so ECS does help me improve my understanding and acquire knowledge.

on enhancing skills,i don't think at this level,we have a big difference from MIT.

i think the difference might be they push their students even harder.

but i don't think this is good,because flying before running will miss some foundamentals.

or more importantly you can regard it as logical steps which is crucial for engineers.

I admit that ECS does push us very hard,but i think the pace is well enough to cover the basics.

obviously hard stuff occupies in at great amount which i believe is the similar to MIT.

what you are saying is very genuine,the postgrad level is better than here,because the much greater outlay of the institute and the research facilities are more widely available.

24#
发表于 2005-11-19 11:14 | 只看该作者
呵呵你写议论文挺在行的。不过我高中的时候最讨厌写议论文了。
25#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-19 12:03 | 只看该作者

thank you!

but i am only good at writing the topic i like.i am not good at a piece of set work or an asignment which i have to write on a specific topic.

i reckon there are a lot of c##被过滤##traints in that kind of set work. and i rarely get good mark out of those exercises

26#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-19 12:05 | 只看该作者

i made some language mistakes above as well.

eg."is similar to" not "is the similar to"

and more....

您需要登录后才可以回帖

本版积分规则

QQ|排行榜|小黑屋|Archiver|UKER.net ( 沪ICP备11021479号-1  

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 15:22