2000,给签证官的信模版

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-6-6 00:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Letter to Visa Officer of British Embassy

12/04/2004

Dear Sir /Madam

My name is xxx.This is my second time to apply a student Visa to further my studies in the United Kingdom.Although I had been refused once, due to some misunderstandings I still hope that I can obtain a visa, because I believe that I have enough qualification, and have sufficient financial support to meet the requirements to stud in UK as a postgraduate student.

My father is a Director and General Manager of a tobacco enterprise in xxx city Guangdong province,as we know tobacco business is one of the highly profitable businesses in the world.In China,the tobacco taxes occupies one sixth of Chinese government’s total revenue.Although, the Guangdong Tobacco Corporation limited of xxx belongs to the government, my father, as the General Manager,still has very good salary.On the other hand,my mother is a vise director of the clinical department of The xx Central Hospital.This is the best Hospital of xx Area. Therefore, she also has a very stable income.Thus, I believe that my guarantors have enough financial abilities to support all my expenses when I study in UK.

After I graduated from South China Normal University, I spend more that half a year to improve my English level Very fortunately, I have a very good family:my parents have very good jobs and salaries. They encourage me all the time and support my daily expenses. Therefore,I can concentrate to improve my English on a full time basis, I locked myself in my bedroom to study and review English, meanwhile. I had attended an IELTS course on November 2003 in Guangzhou city.Through my effort,I had increased my IELTS score from 5.5 to 6.5 in half a year.Now I still insist studying English further more, I attend a spoken English course in Jiangmen City every week in brief, I want to say that I really want to study and I have enough learning abilities.

This time I am providing some new documents to support my qualification and my guarantors Capital. These papers include my parents’ certification of deposit, my new IELTS report,my English Test report of the University of Plymouth,the University English summer school course Offer of the University of Plymouth and the MSC degree Offer of the University of Plymouth etc.

I had tried my level best to prepare all the necessary documents for the interview, moreover, I have translated all the files myself I am witting to answer any further questi##被过滤##. It is my utmost hope that you will give me a kind c##被过滤##ideration.

Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxxx

APPLICANT

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-6-8 21:30:04编辑过]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 顶 踩
2#
发表于 2004-6-20 18:55 | 只看该作者
鼓励多多交流~~很有诚意的主题~~
3#
发表于 2004-6-28 06:36 | 只看该作者