中英网论坛

查看: 3377|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[城市美食] Dragon-I格拉斯哥中餐

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-7-27 09:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Dragon-i has opened up in Glasgow with the express purpose of introducing the more discerning enthusiasts for Chinese food in Glasgow to the real McCoy. Which is fine. Except that I find myself wondering why it has taken so long.

To assist in this worthy cause the services of a top secret chef from one of Malaysia's five-star hotels have been recruited and he, so we are told, is a man who takes no prisoners, in that he believes a good part of the usual tack you encounter in our much-loved Chinese restaurants is a cruel fabrication and that even some of the Chinese names they bear are thinly veiled expressions of contempt for those who consume within.

I know nothing about any of this beyond a feeling in my bones that just occasionally I have tasted the Real Thing, fleetingly and enjoyably, and perhaps this is what the Anonymous Chef is all about. Instead of those dishes we have been conditioned to cherish we are invited to consider such delicacies as duck breast with grilled bananas and goat's cheese, wrapped in seaweed.

It may be of course that the average citizen of Glasgow is more inclined to associate seaweed with trips 'doon the watter' but time will tell. Meanwhile my vote goes to anyone who is trying to improve the quality of Chinese food in Glasgow, or for that matter, anywhere in Britain.

In a remarkably short space of time Dragon-i has become one of the most talked about restaurants in not only Glasgow, but in Scotland as a whole.
In fact, this astonishing eating establishment has captured the headlines south of the border, having been named one of the top five Chinese UK restaurants in the prestigious Observer food monthly supplement.
But Dragon-i is more than a traditional Chinese eaterie - considerably more - as the plethora of culinary awards testifies to the creative skills of Raymond and Susan Man whose remarkable vision has turned it into an unforgettable dining experience.
Their outstanding passion in creating a superb dining experience and a friendly environment with outstanding personal contact make any visit an evening to remember and treasure.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 顶 踩
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-27 09:49 | 只看该作者
Dragon - i 给格拉斯哥的中餐爱好者带来了地道正宗的中国美食。开张不久,它就成为了格拉斯哥,乃至整个苏格兰最受瞩目的餐厅之一。实际上,这一令人惊羡的用餐场所是当时南部地区的焦点所在,被权威美食月刊Observer评为全英国最好的五家中餐馆之一。

此后凭借着富有创造力的烹饪技巧而在多次厨艺比赛中赢回的奖章以及卓越的远见,Dragon - i 已经不再仅仅是一家传统的中餐馆,而是一个能给客人献上饕餮盛宴的场所,让您能在热情友好的氛围和体贴入微的服务中度过一个难忘的美食之夜。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-27 09:49 | 只看该作者
地址: 311 - 313 Hope Street, Glasgow G2 3PT

电话:0141 332 7728

网址:www.dragon-i.co.uk

Email:info@dragon-i.co.uk
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2010-9-22 21:20 | 只看该作者
Dragon - i 给格拉斯哥的中餐爱好者带来了地道正宗的中国美食。开张不久,它就成为了格拉斯哥,乃至整个苏格兰最受瞩目的餐厅之一。实际上,这一令人惊羡的用餐场所是当时南部地区的焦点所在,被权威美食月刊Observer评为全英国最好的五家中餐馆之一。转载于英国生活百科yingguo123.com (转载时请保留本句及网页内部超链接,违者必究) Dragon - i 给格拉斯哥的中餐爱好者带来了地道正宗的中国美食。开张不久,它就成为了格拉斯哥,乃至整个苏格兰最受瞩目的餐厅之一。实际上,这一令人惊羡的用餐场所是当时南部地区的焦点所在,被权威美食月刊Observer评为全英国最好的五家中餐馆之一。

[ 本帖最后由 kkxl 于 2010-9-23 17:34 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖

本版积分规则

QQ|排行榜|小黑屋|Archiver|UKER.net ( 沪ICP备11021479号-1  

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 13:07