中英网论坛

查看: 1205|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[经验分享] 【分享一下】英国留学个人陈述商科专业

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-8-6 10:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
英国大学的商科类专业一直是中国众多留学生的英国留学申请热门选择,接下来,我们将给大家提供一组商科专业英国留学个人陈述PS优秀范文,希望对大家的英国大学商科专业申请有所帮助。
  Business and Management Personal Statement

Have you ever climbed a mountain 1474 meters high? By your own limbs without any help from any vehicle? Well, this was one of the most unforgettable and valuable experiences I have ever had, and I will cherish it all my life. Of course, I'm not a professional mountain-climber, nor even particularly good at mountaineering, but I'm an energetic person who enjoys meeting challenges. I still remember, standing at the top of that mountain, appreciating the breathtaking view around me, I came to realize that climbing a mountain is hard work, but one step after another finally brings a person to the top. I have adopted this experience into my method of studying---continuing and determined steps, which steadily and assuredly, improve my knowledge and skills

When I entered the college, my father told me that competition is getting more and more fierce, and the best way to stay ahead is to be learning all the time. In Jiangxi Normal University, I majored in Business English and studied hard on my major courses. During those four years, I learned English, International Finance, International Marketing, Essentials of Import and Export Practice, and I made full use of my spare time by reading English novels and attending lectures on various business-related subjects. I always did well in my academic studies and won scholarships every semester. In TEM4, a national test for English-major students, I ranked fifth in my department of 230 students in 2001

During my campus life, I didn't just focus on my academic work. I took part in many extracurricular activities and contests to broaden my knowledge and improve my social skills. I was the Third Prize Winner in the English Newspaper Designing Contest and the Third Prize Winner in the Singing Contest. Meanwhile, as a member of my Class Committee responsible for organizing class activities, I acquired some essential social skills of leadership and management

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key, so I spent my summer and winter vacations doing sales promotions, which offered a chance to demonstrate my abilities and to apply what I had learned in school

Through negotiation with clients, I also made a lot of progress in interpersonal communication skills

As the saying goes, "real ongoing, lifelong education doesn't answer questions; it provokes them." I think this is quite true. After my four-year study in university, I find that my knowledge is not sufficient for business, and it will be necessary for me to undertake a more advanced business program. With China hosting the 2008 Olympics, I believe there will be more and more business opportunities springing up. To get myself well prepared for those opportunities, I have made up my mind to study in another country to gain more advanced knowledge

The Lancaster University is a very well regarded British university

Its International Business course is recognized worldwide. I am confident that I will be successful in my academic studies, and that, when I return home, I can put my talent to good use for the benefit of China. I would really like to study in your university and hope that you will approve my application.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖

本版积分规则

QQ|排行榜|小黑屋|Archiver|UKER.net ( 沪ICP备11021479号-1  

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 17:50