中英网论坛

标题: New programme: Listen to hot music-fill in the blanks [打印本页]

作者: 骨头里的风    时间: 2008-2-22 13:34
标题: New programme: Listen to hot music-fill in the blanks
New programme: Listen to hot music-fill in the blanks
Everybody,
Attention please!
In order to help all of English-lovers to improve English, we thought a new programme and wanted to put it into practice. The programme called "Listen to hot music,fill in the blanks".
Everybody enters in our board may notice a music player. you could click"paly",and it is playing "want it that way" by Backstreet Boys.The music will be changed weekly. We have downloaded the liric of this song and deleted some important words,making them into blanks.You could see the liric text in the post named as "want it that way"-fill in the blanks. The activity will finish at 8:00 p.m. Friday and we will choose the winner. He/she has a right and chance to nominate one of his/her  favorite songs (excluding R&B)which will be played by our board player on Saturdy. Then who is the winner will be measured by how many words he/she fills  when weekly activity finishes.
You could copy our liric Text. to your computer and fill them when our music begins.Then write your answer in the related post, that is to bump our posts.Also you should also write the name of a song which you want to hear on our Player the next week.That is if you are the winner,we will play your song.
Notice: 1.You could only listen twice and your answer is final.  You could not change any more.
             2.When you offer the name of your favorite song,make sure that your song could be searched in the web as well as the song could be linked smoothly.
             3. if there are more than one person get the complete right answer, then we will choose the winner from these pers##被过滤## according to the time of post. That is,who post earliest and get the complete right answer,then he is the winner. We will play his music in the next activity.
Alteration: In the past, it is William who is resp##被过滤##ible for our music player which is posted on our board. But now, we make some changes. From now on, the "fill in the blanks" post will be together with the music vedio. That is when you open our music post, you can also see its vedio. Then it must be more convenient for us to listen to the music as well as fill in the blanks.
Many thanks for your attention.
翻译一下哈: 也不知道英文表达清楚没
为了帮助我们英语爱好者提高能力,特推出了一个项目:听歌曲,填单词空格。大家也都注意到了吧,就是进入我们的版以后呢,就有个播放器,那个要谢谢william哥哥,给我们大家带来视听上的享受哦。点击play,就能听到歌曲了。大家也能看到一个帖子,“want it that way”-fill in the blanks。那个就是对应歌曲的歌词填词形式了。大家可以把我们的文档,copy到你的电脑上,点击我们的歌曲,边听边填就好了。大家最后把自己的答案递交到我们的相关帖子里,按顺序写下你认为的空格里应填的词就可以。然后写下你喜欢听到的曲目。我们的歌曲是每个星期换一次。也就是下个星期六会有一首新的歌曲跟大家会面。
为了调动大家学习英语的积极性呢,我们也希望大家能够参与进活动里来。第一期的也就是这首want it that way会由我负责给大家做填词文本。活动截止到每周五晚上八点,公布正确答案。届时填词正确率最高的也就是我们的周winner。我们将播放winner在帖子里交代的喜欢的曲目。
Notice: 只能听两遍歌曲,填的情况就确定了。不能再更改,应诚实。不然我们的提高英语的目的就达不到了。
             winner在写自己喜欢的歌曲时必须考虑歌曲是不是能搜的到,链接地址是不是有效,不然如果搜不到你的歌曲,或者是播放不了的话,就只能换一首曲子了。
            如果两个人甚至多个人都答对了全部的空格,那就按照发帖的前后顺序来,谁发帖最早,就是谁的winner,那就播放谁的曲目哦。。。
           改动:原来的时候是由william给我们大家在版块页面上播放歌曲,现在呢,填歌词的帖子和音乐放到一起了,打开帖子,就能看到跟着一个音乐视频。这样大家可以更方便的听歌曲填歌词了。
感谢大家的支持。。。

[ 本帖最后由 骨头里的风 于 2008-3-6 09:36 编辑 ]
作者: Wiliam    时间: 2008-2-22 13:43

作者: 骨头里的风    时间: 2008-2-22 15:48
标题: 回复 3# 的帖子
sorry for my errors in the description.  But the main aim is to let you know what i mean. Of course if you could help me to correct them,it would be wonderful
作者: junjunjun    时间: 2008-2-27 13:10

i like this game
作者: 骨头里的风    时间: 2008-2-27 14:40
标题: 回复 5# 的帖子
really thank you. Because it is a new programme, so it needs support from you. Many thanks.
作者: 洪洪星星    时间: 2008-2-28 14:05
my lovest song :we are the world
作者: 骨头里的风    时间: 2008-2-29 14:43
标题: 回复 7# 的帖子
we are the world? Surely!
i wander it is whose master piece?
作者: 骨头里的风    时间: 2008-3-3 16:15
we added a rule, just see Notice: No.3
作者: aroundu    时间: 2008-3-3 17:37
aha,i see

作者: xinze    时间: 2008-3-4 10:34
原帖由 骨头里的风 于 2008-2-22 13:34 发表
  3. if there are more than one person get the completeright answer, then we will choose the winner from these pers##被过滤##according to the time of post. That is,who post earliest and get thecomplete right answer,then he is the winner. We will play his music inthe next activity. ...

Good!!!!
作者: 骨头里的风    时间: 2008-3-4 15:54
标题: 回复 11# 的帖子
thank you for your supporting. last time you also get the complete right answer as well as 洪洪星星, so we think out of this idea...
作者: travl    时间: 2008-3-6 12:29

作者: 04403246    时间: 2008-3-9 00:59

作者: 04403246    时间: 2008-3-9 01:01
朋友们,我想问一下啦,Reading 和 East Anglia ,哪个的金融好点阿?
作者: junjunjun    时间: 2008-3-14 17:05
标题: 回复 15# 的帖子

here is English corner!!!
作者: 骨头里的风    时间: 2008-3-14 20:53
标题: 回复 16# 的帖子

作者: vickyzhjm    时间: 2008-3-18 12:43
标题: 回复 16# 的帖子

作者: c4225329    时间: 2008-4-24 00:00
HOST your English is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
作者: 骨头里的风    时间: 2008-4-24 11:28
标题: 回复 19# 的帖子
your standard is so low...
作者: c4225329    时间: 2008-4-24 11:30
标题: 回复 20# 的帖子
向你学习!!!!

敬礼!

欢迎光临 中英网论坛 (http://bbs.uker.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1