中英网论坛

查看: 4081|回复: 13
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[拒签续签] 5月28日递签,7月8日BT,一签被拒(尽己所能,开贴答疑)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-7-17 20:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
5月28日北京递签,5月31日受理,7月8日BT,7月11日收到EMS,一签被拒!
漫长的44天亟盼,翘首以待的竟是一封拒信,以及6月1日就已经完成受理的护照。

拒签原因:
You have a CAS from University of York. The CAS does not specify the number of hours of study per week your course involves. We have asked your sponsor to amend the CAS to show this information but your sponsor has not done this. Therefore, the CAS dose not contain the mandatory information. I am therefore not satisfied that you have a valid CAS and you have not been awarded any points for the CAS. You therefore do not meet the requirements to be granted entry clearance under Tier 4 (General) Student and I refuse your application under paragraph 245ZV (b) of the Immigration Rules.

等待很久的同学,请拿起你们的电话,尽快与学校联系,核查是否自己的CAS是完整有效的。
希望不要再出现类似的杯具!

评分

查看全部评分

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 顶 踩
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-17 20:14 | 只看该作者

拒信不是无望,拒签安能放弃!

下附恳请信!

Dear XXX

Hello.

I really do not know how to express my mood now! I really really wait for a long long time to have my further study in University of York. I am so regretful to send this letter to you, but I have to, even if I know maybe it doesn’t change anything. But I have to try, to do my best to change a little. I know it, but I am not giving up, I will really appreciate it if you read this letter and take any action.

Really, I wait for nearly one year. Since last October, the passion and encourage to study in York has never been cut down. Therefore, I endeavoured to make sure there is no barrier on this way. During the period, I refused other university’s polite invitement and choosed University of York. And also I booked a place in March to further assure that I can go there this year. I telephoned to you and sent Email numerous times to enquiry the status of CAS application. Nevertheless, it took me 52days to get the CAS statement to apply for the visa. It was late May at that time. I knew that the time was not affluent, therefore as soon as possible to hand over all of my documents to Visa Centre. Nothing is so certain as the unexpected. I received the refusal of Entry Clearance. The reason they listed made me feel unaccountable and they also did not show the result until 42 days later when I missed the beginning of my course.

I have to say sorry and I also feel so depressed not because of this refusal but because of waiting for another year to go to my ideal university-the University of York. So please, dear XXX, I am begging you, I expect your favor to give me another chance. You are the most significant person who can change my destiny. I really appreciate what you will do.

Thanks a million!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2010-7-18 15:53 | 只看该作者

回复 1# 的帖子

“not specify the number of hours of study per week your course involves”一定要这个吗?我的CASE只有课程开始和结束的日期啊??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2010-7-19 13:36 | 只看该作者
帮定希望大家都能顺利
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-19 21:28 | 只看该作者

回复 3# 的帖子

我是语言课程的,好像一定要有。这个貌似有些同学CAS上没有显示这个也给过了,其实我的上面有这个,但是还是被拒了。。。原因何在,也很诧异,任天由命啊!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-19 21:29 | 只看该作者

回复 4# 的帖子

谢谢大D,大家都顺利
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2010-7-19 21:37 | 只看该作者
怎么会这样呢 是不是cas不正规啊 不会吧 真是难以想象 以为政策改了 拒签将会成为历史啦
看来没有实现 谢谢湜溪慕汐用杯具照亮了后来同学们的路