中英网论坛

标题: 请各位高手帮我看看我的拒签信,能帮我翻译下拒签理由吗? [打印本页]

作者: panjian816    时间: 2008-12-30 17:34
标题: 请各位高手帮我看看我的拒签信,能帮我翻译下拒签理由吗?
帮忙高手看下我的拒签理由,谢谢各位you have applied for an entry clearance to the UK as a work permit holder.i acknowledge that you have presented the requisite work permit for employment,for 5 years,as the head chef at pang's cottage chinese cuisine.however i am not satisfied that you have produced any adequate evidence of accommodation for yourself(and any accompanying dependants should you wish for them to join you)and which satisfies me that you are able to accommodate yourself adequately without recourse to public funds

in support of your application you submitted a letter dated 18th october from the managing director/proprietor of pang's cottage who stated that free accommodation has been arranged for your arrival.the letter merely states the promise that you would be housed at 1 conway house,watling street,radlett,hertfordshire,wd7 7aa.it appears that you are being housed at/on the works premises

your employers have not submitted any evidence such as independently verifiable property inspection report,which could corroborate your employer's statements that accommodation is,indeed,available to you.such a report could provide detailed information about the accommodation available at this address such as the size and structure of the property.furthermore amongst your supporting documents is an organagram which details the staff working at pang's cottage,an independently verifiable property inspection report would dem##被过滤##trate whether or not your colleagues(and their families) are also housed and sharing the proposed accommodation

in lieu of information i am not satisfied that you would be adequately accommodated

i am not satisfied that you meet all of the requirements of paragraph 128,in particular sub-paragraph(v)

i therefore refuse your visa application
作者: kappa_mm    时间: 2009-1-5 15:12
我用翻译软件翻的,不是很正确,不过大概意思已经出来了。

你已申请入境许可英国工作许可证holder.i即承认您已提交必要的工作许可就业,为5年,作为厨师长在庞的平房中文cuisine.however我不满意,你产生任何充分的证据证明自己的住所(和任何附带的家属应该为他们想和你一起) ,并能满足我,你能适应自己充分不诉诸公共资金

支持您的申请,您提交的一封信10月18日由常务董事/东庞的平房谁指出,免费提供食宿已安排您的arrival.the信里只是国家的承诺,你将被安置在1康威房子,瓦特林街, radlett ,赫特福德郡, wd7 7aa.it您似乎正在设在/对工程处所

你的雇主没有提交任何证据,如独立核查财产检查报告,可以证实你的雇主的声明,住宿,实际上是提供给you.such一份报告,可以提供详细资料,可在此住宿地址,如大小和结构property.furthermore之间的证明文件organagram这是一个细节的工作人员在庞的平房,一个独立的核查财产检查报告将显示出不论你的同事(和他们的家庭)也住和分享拟议住宿

代替信息我不满意,你会得到充分的照顾

我很不满意,您满足所有的要求,第128段,尤其是第(五)

因此,我拒绝你的签证申请

欢迎光临 中英网论坛 (http://bbs.uker.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1